Thursday 15 September 2011

Not one but 2!

The announcement came promptly at 9am this morning on the facebook page - Quinny unveiled the Moodd - quickly followed by ANOTHER new pushchair - the Yezz.

Here's a picture of the moodd:

 
Quinny have said this is the 'first premium pushchair' set to rival the Icandy and Bugaoo types.

On first impressions I though 'OK, an updated Buzz frame with a seat more like the Senzz' what's so different and new about that. Thankfully I found a few more details on the website and after the initial glace it looks a bit more promising. Plenty of accessories including a folding carrycot means there are options for newborns that should be better than the hefty and bulky Dreami that I put up with first time round with the Buzz.

The Yezz is an interesting proposition. Very light weight and portable it looks fantastic for taking on the tube.

When the news first broke I wasn't that sure and lost some of the excitement I had been feeling. I'm starting to get a little of it back, now to wait from news about the Quinnycasting :-).




No comments:

Post a Comment